Editor’s Note: Games that kicked off at 12 p.m. ET have been moved below the late afternoon and evening games.
SEC football is back, and we’ve got what you need in order to bet all seven of today’s season-opening SEC conference games. You might need two or more TVs to watch the games, but you won’t need more than one article. Find game odds, picks, and full analysis for all seven SEC matchups below.
Saturday’s 7-Game SEC Card:
- 12:00 p.m. ET | No. 5 Florida at Ole Miss
- 12:00 p.m. ET | No. 23 Kentucky at No. 8 Auburn
- 3:30 p.m. ET | Mississippi State at No. 6 LSU
- 4:00 p.m. ET | No. 4 Georgia at Arkansas
- 7:00 p.m. ET | No. 2 Alabama at Missouri
- 7:00 p.m. ET | Vanderbilt at No. 10 Texas A&M
- 7:30 p.m. ET | No. 16 Tennessee at South Carolina
|LSU Odds||-16.5 [BET NOW]|
|Mississippi State Odds||+16.5 [BET NOW]|
|Over/Under||57 [BET NOW]|
|Time||3:30 p.m. ET|
There may not be a game on the slate with more unknowns than Mississippi State at LSU. Fresh off a national championship, the Tigers lose